Overview of Settletopia, which is a procedurally generated open world multiplayer colony management game.
Game is available for Windows, Linux, macOS operating systems.
- At start of the game create kingdom or join another players kingdom.
- Pick starting location of kingdom.
- Start the game.
- When mouse is over game screen, you can zoom into game world using +/- buttons or mouse scrollbar.
- Remeber, in this game you can zoom from seeing whole world to seeing seperate plants.
- You can move around world view using WASD buttons.
- At action menu you can issue actions for your kingdom residents to complete. To issue action:
- Select action,
- Select region in world view by pressing mouse button and dragging mouse.
- Add or remove regions for which to apply command.
- Issue command. These steps can be executed with keyboard shortcuts that you see on the right side of buttons.